Formative assessment: a good way to improve student
learning and achievement
- Enhancing retention with quizzes with or without feedback
- Using quizzes and crosswords to make learning and revising
- Digital quizzes in the form of games as an exciting medium for
- teaching and collaborative learning
- How to use free web tools for polls
- How to use free web tools for quizzes
- How to use free web tools for gamified quizzes
- How to create a crossword with a free programme
- How to get marks from digital quizzes.
- The easy way to inform pupils / students (and parents) by email of online activities
Convert it to your own time zone via:
There you can click on the webinar you would like to register for.
If you hold down the control key, you can select several conferences and enroll in one go.
Access link: https://webconf.vc.dfn.de/formative/
You will need neither a username, nor a password.
Select the option “Enter as a guest” and enter IMPERATIVELY your FULL !!! name
into the box. (All attendees are “guests”).
Find further free webinars for teachers of foreign languages at http://v.gd/webinars
Imelda Elliott is a professor and head of a school of modern languages. She taught English in secondary schools before doing her
PhD and becoming a university lecturer. As head of department, she has been involved in setting up a languages for all policy at her
university. She has always been interested in teaching and learning.
She is involved in language teacher education as the head of a Masters programme on teaching English and as joint head of a Masters Master of Arts in Language Teaching Management, Instructional Design and Technology.