Staying on the same page / screen:
How Nearpod can scaffold language learners
Nearpod is a tool that allows you to create interactive content from your existing PowerPoint presentations that is streamed to learners' tablets or smart phones. This webinar will give you the experience of being a student using Nearpod as well as seeing how a teacher creates material with this tool. With it you can:
- Keep your learners on track
- Find out how much they understand in real time
- Share good ideas from students to the rest of the class
- Add new activities 'on the fly'
- Get a full report at the end of the class
- Set the same work as 'homework' to be done at the learner's own pace
We will also discuss the pedagogical advantages and disadvantages of such a teacher-controlled app.
Presenter: Tilly Harrison
Host: Jo Gakonga
14. 05. 2018 | 19:00h – 20:30h CEST
Access Link: https://webconf.vc.dfn.de/nearpod/
Time Zone Converter:
You will need neither a username, nor a password.
Select the option “Enter as a guest” and enter IMPERATIVELY your FULL !!! name into the box. (All attendees are “guests”).
• If you hold down the control key, you can select several conferences and enroll in one go!!!
• Find further free webinars for teachers of foreign languages