Smartphones are not the answer!? The grand edtech buzzword bingo
an overview of edtech myths & misconceptions (especially mobile learning) presenting hands-on toolkits taken from “Mind the App 2.0” for smartphones aficionados but also edtech critics who would like to explore the full potentials of smartphones without the bling-bling tech fuss.
- Which trends are promising?
- Which innovations are digital voodoo?
- What should a language teacher know?
Presenter: Dr. Thomas Strasser
Professor of language methodology and technology-enhanced learning and teaching and head of the department of Continuing Professional Development and Educational Cooperation at the University of Teacher Education Vienna. Language teacher, teacher trainer, ELT author, international speaker.
learning-reloaded.com | email@example.com | @thomas_strasser
Host: Stephan Rinke
Deputy Director of VHS Essen www.edumorph.com | @edumorph
29. 05. 2018 | 19:00h – 20:30h CEST
Access Link: https://webconf.vc.dfn.de/smartphones/
Time Zone Converter:
You will need neither a username, nor a password.
Select the option “Enter as a guest” and enter IMPERATIVELY your FULL !!! name into the box. (All attendees are “guests”).
• If you hold down the control key, you can select several conferences and enroll in one go!!!
• Find further free webinars for teachers of foreign languages