- find videos suitable for classroom instruction (and lesson plans)
- learn how to download videos from YouTube and embed SchoolTube's video player into your school's website see step-by-step instructions on how to create and edit your own video
- make "how to" videos to share with parents and friends
- join a free community for sharing instructional videos and content for teachers and students
- share educational resources: video, audio, documents, photos, groups and blogs
Presenter: "webhead" Rita Zeinstejer
Host: "webhead" Peggy George
November 12th 2015 – 19:00h – 20:30h CET (Central European Time)
Time Zone Converter:
ACCESS LINK: https://webconf.vc.dfn.de/videorevolution/
You will need neither a username, nor a password.
Select the option “Enter as a guest” and enter your FULL !!! name into the box. (All attendees are “guests”).
Find further free webinars for teachers of foreign languages at http://v.gd/webinars
Calendar of events: http://www.lpm.uni-sb.de/typo3/index.php?id=1258